- Item Type: Women’s Gloves & Mittens
- Season: Spring. Autumn
- Material: Genuine Leather
CARING FOR YOUR GLOVES
1.If your gloves get wet,allow them to dry naturally and away from any external heat source, such as a radiator,hair dryer,or the sun.
For heavy soiling,we recommend the services of a specialised leather dry cleaner.
2.If the soiling is light and not dried in,you may try the following:
- 1.Prepare a hand hot solution of soft soap flakes.
- 2.Gently sponge down the outside leather of the gloves with this solution.
- 3.Try not to saturate the leather and dab off any excess wetness with a clean dry cloth.
- 4.Allow the gloves to dry naturally and do not use any external heat source such as a radiator,hair dryer or the sun.
- 5.As the gloves are drying,put them on several times. This will help to stretch the leather and restore the shape of the gloves to the profile of the hands.